klze turbo kit group buy

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
korban

Re: klze turbo kit group buy

Post by korban »

sorry this kit is not being desined for your current engine :[ nor does your car come with the mounts for the klze ... on the bright side you can get a turbo motor that bolts into your car :) look for the 323gtx youll find a nice little turbo engine which makes a great swap for your model .
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

I am sure once the kit nears completion and stuff more and more people will sign up for it and stuff...I know I will once you have completed all the work and stuff.

Well if everything works out...I want to thank you for all your time and effort.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
Damious

Post by Damious »

since its for the ZE doesn't that mean it'll fit perfectly on the DE? and pretty good on the K8? i thought they were all the same. i dont have a ze right now, but if i were to get a turbo for so cheap i would prob end up going with a DE just because of the money.
-Damian

***if u know of/have a mx-3 GS with a blown engine and live around me... let me know ;) ***
korban

Post by korban »

dont be silly a ze is only 1000$ and better compression youd be a fool to buy the ze
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

hey korban....have you got a chance to snap some shots of the pipes yet?
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
korban

Post by korban »

no sorry not yet, looking around still for a comlete turbo with external wastegate and bov.
some people want sick money for one.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

yeah I know I bought one last week brand new

<small>[ July 20, 2004, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: babyblueMX3 ]</small>
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Jon_Carnie

Post by Jon_Carnie »

Originally posted by korban:
dont be silly a ze is only 1000$ and better compression youd be a fool to buy the ze
you mean a fool to buy the de right? and is this kit going be coming with everything needed to tune with the ze? if not, i'd buy the de and buy a piggy back fuel computer to tune the set up with the extra cash :shrug:
korban

Post by korban »

Do what you want if you know about cars go what ever directions makes you happy :)
buying a fuel management system though would be a waste of money.
unless your going to go way more than 5psi, then your into bigger injectors etc, forged rods etc.. seriously would be like 5k of bits and bobs.. better just to find an old supra and do an engine swap on one of those :) .. ok theres my 10 cents worth ... now anyone out there know where we can source these turbos??? im looking to order one this week so i can get this kit finished.. let me know .. keep in mind we want one with an external wastegate and bov.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

korban what would be your budget for a turbo? what kind do you want..I can try and source one for you
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

From what I've reserached, turbos come with internal wastegates. An external one is a whole new product in itself. Alot of guys just weld the internal one shut. I hear the Tial 35mm external wastegate would work great for our set up.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
korban

Post by korban »

it needs to be external for when people want to go extreme it will prevent surges. no budget jobs welding please. no point doing anything half assed.

im looking around 500us for the complete thing. if anyone can direct me to such a shop i can get one bought fast and get this done. Blue, you know anywhere in quebec? if so link me with a number so i can dial em and get this show finished :)
Jon_Carnie

Post by Jon_Carnie »

Originally posted by korban:
buying a fuel management system though would be a waste of money.
your gonna just slap on a turbo and hope the computer compensates? hmmm..
korban

Post by korban »

it does up to 5psi anymore forget it :) that and you need a whole bucket more of bits.
lucky13

Post by lucky13 »

not to sound mean :confused2: but I like the fact that it's takeing you a while to find a turbo. This way it gives me some time to get the $$. I really am trying to get this. :froggie_red:

Return to “Forced Induction”