Just got back from the dyno!!

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Aaron MacDougall

Re: Just got back from the dyno!!

Post by Aaron MacDougall »

very sweet indeed...on his cardomain page i saw a bottle in the trunk and thought he may have been spraying. Those numbers are amazing!!!
Manach

Post by Manach »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cjthor:
<p> Stock internals, stock head gasket and no Giggle gas. I know he is going to try and push his stock internals to the limits and see what he can get ;) <hr></blockquote><p>Higher Compression, big I/C keep air cool, 7psi.. I say, He can push it a little more too ;) <p>Well, he might not be able to put in the Nos if he got better number with higher boost.. as the explosion could break the inside.. compression + more Pression could equal bad things..<p>No, seriously, he is going into a new zone that not many between us have ever intented to really go!<p>I must say, I encourage him!
Manach
Ex Mx'er with a Mx-3 1993..

Still in the Mazda Familly with :
-Mazda Rx-7 1987 GXL (Not running, one housing does not compress)
-Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium!

Still got 3 Engines!
- B6-ZE : Turbo Festiva project (Waiting donor car)
- BP-DE : Trader for a B6-ZE 1994 for parts upgrade in the Festiva project
- K8 : For sell. Pm me for info!

Once you go turbo, you can never go back!
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cjthor:
he is going to try and push his stock internals to the limits and see what he can get ;) <hr></blockquote><p>I was planning on doing the same think with my K8 once I get my KL03 in my garage. Boost n tune, boost n tune till she breaks. Then I'll know ecactly how much HP we can get out of our 1.8L V6's.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
BATTOSAI

Post by BATTOSAI »

I did some calculation for my turbo k8 setup, and at 8 psi it should do about 206,66 hp.
European Mx3 GsRT
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

I've been working at planning my 600WHP B6T powered MX-3 with Derrick @ Corksport for a little over a year now. I started at planning for 400WHP, then as we keep looking & planning the possibilities just keep growing larger! I'm looking a starting with a 400HP custom T3 Hybrid. At .12PSI on a STOCK 323 it dynoed 242WHP! Derrick said at 16PSI the stock 323 should pound out around 300WHP. The turbo is desinged to do 28-30psi. Then I'm going with Forged Pistons & Rods designed for 800HP. Then Shot Peened, cryotreated, knige edged, & micropolished crank. Then copper head gasket. Custom Head work out tha yin-yang, etc...and LOTS N LOTS of NITROUS on a progressive controller setup!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you guys every thing in detail...or I'd have to much competition! ;)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

youd be better off starting with the n/a cylinder head. when choosing the rods and pistons there is no other option than the miata prooven carillo and wiseco combo. drop me a line if you need some info, your project is exactly what my car consists of, minus the b6t head.
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE

Return to “Forced Induction”