Help PLzzz Help!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Mx3 Legend

Help PLzzz Help!!

Post by Mx3 Legend »

Hi, I'm having problem with the lights on my car to be my specific the dash and tail light won't come on but everything else works fine..when I push on the brake the lights comes on, I don't understand what the problem is My headlight works when I turn on the lights but dash and tail light don't..And theres no blown fuel, I checked all of them the ones in the car and engine..If this have happen to any1 or know how to fix it, I will glady appreciate it...Hopefully some1 do before I take it to the shop I know its gonna cost me..but PLZ HELP! :crying:
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Re: Help PLzzz Help!!

Post by Nallboy »

Maybe your rear bulbs are burnt, at least halfway (they have two modes or whatever). Not sure, dude.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
drift

Post by drift »

I know you said you checked them, but ry changing out the fuse anyway. Sometimes a fuse can blow and you might not be able to tell.
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

possible there's a fault in the switch.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

did u happen to touch any of the wires that go into the deck? i had this same problem with my car right after I hooked up the new deck. turns out that the mx3's when u turn on the dash lights the deck lights come on to so they are connected. check the wires leading to the deck and make sure they are wired properlly. can't remember exactly which wire it was but shouldn't be to hard to figure out, this should be the problem cuz no my lights are fine and no problems since Good luck
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

The red wire with the black stripe is for the illumination. :)
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”