Im new here and have a few questions...

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Nati-Mx-3

Im new here and have a few questions...

Post by Nati-Mx-3 »

What’s the difference between Intrax lowering springs and Eibach Prokit???(Besides the height of the drop) If I were to buy one of the two would I have to purchase chamber kits???

And how benifical would it be to do the KLZE swap in my car? I have the 1.8 v6 right now

O and i am new to the forum, I am from Cincinnati, Check out our forum up here, its www.Cincystreetscene.com some pretty quick cars on there.

Thanks for all the help...
Nati-Mx-3

Re: Im new here and have a few questions...

Post by Nati-Mx-3 »

anyone with some help???
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I had Intrax springs, the drop was barely noticable.
Going from a 130hp k8 to near 200hp klze will be very beneficial to your car. The difference is night and day. Good luck.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

the spring rate should be different, eiback used to make 2 version the regular & pro, then discontinued em but then just brought out the pro kit, i would email corksport for more info derrick will be able to help you, & as for the klze or klde, they say the klze has 200 & the klde has 189....well ive seen some discussion on probe talk that says the klze might not have 200 hp
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Originally posted by monty73741:
as for the klze or klde, they say the klze has 200 & the klde has 189
Stock? The I thought the DE has 170 HP.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”