Toronto MX-3 Club

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
MazdaGirl

Toronto MX-3 Club

Post by MazdaGirl »

I know that this topic has been discussed over and over, but hopefully this will be the last time its just talked about, and we'll actually do this! Ok, so how about we finally organize a Toronto Club. Arrange a nite/day during the week or on the weekend that we can all get together. (ie: Sunday afternoon, like today at the meet in North York) We should really arrange a cruise, downtown or something. I really do want to get this whole thing started, everyone that I have met so far have been really great, it would be nice to see your smiling faces more often! I was also wondering if anyone was going up to Wasaga for the long weekend? If so we should all meet somewhere and drive together, just baffle the minds of "others" with our beautiful MX-3's! Let me know what you all think.<P>Thanks,<BR> ;)
Sean Mandell

Re: Toronto MX-3 Club

Post by Sean Mandell »

were u the girl who asked me about my coilovers?
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
RiP401k

Post by RiP401k »

Sadly every time there is a gathering or a meet, i findout on that day, or i have something planned already. SO hopefully you guys have something soon.<P> :)
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MazdaGirl:<BR><STRONG>I know that this topic has been discussed over and over, but hopefully this will be the last time its just talked about, and we'll actually do this! Ok, so how about we finally organize a Toronto Club. Arrange a nite/day during the week or on the weekend that we can all get together. (ie: Sunday afternoon, like today at the meet in North York) We should really arrange a cruise, downtown or something. I really do want to get this whole thing started, everyone that I have met so far have been really great, it would be nice to see your smiling faces more often! I was also wondering if anyone was going up to Wasaga for the long weekend? If so we should all meet somewhere and drive together, just baffle the minds of "others" with our beautiful MX-3's! Let me know what you all think.<P>Thanks,<BR> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
DVH

Post by DVH »

hey, everyone seems to be cool to meet on a sunday night, right?<BR>we should meet on sunday nights or days??<BR>what u guys think?<BR>does anyone really even wanna do this or what? :roll:
Car Domain Web page MX-3
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

HELL YEAH!<BR>I AM THERE!<BR>If we can keep it to a certain day of the week, it would be good for everyone, that way we can work into/ around our schedule.<BR>Weekends are good for me, I can't wait to show off my rare 2.5L ATX!<P>Yo DVH I was up in Orilla this past weekend, woulda shoulda gave u a shout-long story short-shitty wedding. :(
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Sundays sound perfect to me! All we have to figure out now is, where do we meet?
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

That Tim Hortons at Weston and the 401 sounds good to me, I don't want to go much further than that though, as it is that's about an hr drive 4 me.<BR>Open to suggestions. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Do you mean Weston Rd. and the 407? Where the stores and movie theater are?
DVH

Post by DVH »

i'd be cool with that! ...........................................................................................IF I HAD A MX-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <BR> :( :( :( <BR>I GOT IN A PRETTY BIG ACCIDENT TODAY! MY FX FRONT IS NO MORE... :( MY ENGINE COMPARTMENT IS TOTALLY FUCT!<BR>THEY ARE NOT SURE WHETHER TO FIX IT OR TO RIGHT IT OFF, <BR>I HOPE THEY FIX IT!<BR>I MAY STILL COME THOUGH , IF I CAN GET A RIDE UP, I STILL LUV U GUYS AND UR CARS! OH GURLS TOO, SORRY STACY..... ;) <BR>ARIGHT, LATER, IM HAVING SUCH A SHI*TY DAY! :mad:
Car Domain Web page MX-3
jinu_chang

Post by jinu_chang »

Hey DVH.. ouch buddy that can't be good.. hey I guess I won't be seeing your car this weekend. I'm gonna be at Wasaga this weekend too.. I might be able to make the T.O meet on Sunday as well. All depends if I end up staying in T.O overnight or not.
DVH

Post by DVH »

nope, i'll be there on feet, just smashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i can't walk and think about my car! lol!<BR>im serious i will be! :(
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

wuz it ur fault DVH?
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
DVH

Post by DVH »

nope, unlike the a--hole who hit me, i didn't get my licesne out of a cereal box! i can drive! :mad:
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

DVH - Sorry to hear the bad news, I know the feeling. I have been in two moderate accidents over the past 2 years which is why my insurance is f*cked now.<P>Usually if the engine compartment is damaged they will write off the car because it would cost too much to repair but then again it depends how much the engine was pushed in, do you have any pictures yet? (yes i know its painful to take pictures at such a state)<P>If they do write it off make sure they pay you for all the mods you have on it otherwise take everything off. Some times the insurance company will pay for the mods if you have receipts, if they will only pay the book value of the car then take all the goodies off and sell it privately or save it for a new mx-3.<P>As in my case I got lucky, the damage didn't reach the engine so they repaired it.

Return to “MX-3 Meets”