has anyone ?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
m92_MX3

has anyone ?

Post by m92_MX3 »

yeah i was thinking, i dont want a body kit and all but i would like my front bumper to look a little better and on our MX-3's we have kinda a grill in the lower part with "rail" looking things, i was wondering if anyone has even cut that part out and put mesh in ? if not do you think it could be done and look right ?thanks
CTC Racing
92 1.6L
93 323 Tranny, ACT clutch, Exhaust, cold air intake, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 8.5mm super conductor wires NGK V-power platinum plugs,engine dress up,custom interior(almost done), GS front bumper, GS 5 spoke wheels Painted white.
fry_81

Re: has anyone ?

Post by fry_81 »

i thought about doing the same a while ago, i figured it would look tacky so i didnt bother.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
m92_MX3

Post by m92_MX3 »

yeah well i have to take my bumper off anyways to fix a crack, but i will get some mesh from a friend and see how it really looks before i cut anything up
CTC Racing
92 1.6L
93 323 Tranny, ACT clutch, Exhaust, cold air intake, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 8.5mm super conductor wires NGK V-power platinum plugs,engine dress up,custom interior(almost done), GS front bumper, GS 5 spoke wheels Painted white.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Lots of people have done it... including me.

I think it looks pretty nice.

:2thumbsup:
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

By the way-- in the future-- you may want to put a title on your posts that actually pertains to the post.

"Has anyone?"

That is pretty broad and most people are likely to not read your post with a title like that. :D
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
m92_MX3

Post by m92_MX3 »

well thanks lol, yeah that looks better then i thought, maybe its just your car, looks nice just so you know, i think i might do it
CTC Racing
92 1.6L
seneca

Post by seneca »

Hey that looks pretty clean. Before I put my kit on I was thinking about doing the same. :2thumbsup:
My Car Domain Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/496099

Take a Look, leave a comment, and don't forget to vote.
m92_MX3

Post by m92_MX3 »

yeah well you know how we have two yellowish bumper lights ? well do we need both sets ?
CTC Racing
92 1.6L

Return to “Appearance”