motoraz03 ebay altezzas

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)

motoraz03 ebay altezzas

Post by Guest »

Hi, just wonderin if anyone else got their altezzas from this ebay seller.
I ordered mine from him 10 days ago but have recieved nothing, not even an e-mail since.
Anyone here dealt with motoraz03 before???
Maybe its normal for him to take his time?
Any info appreciated...
MikeUK
Forum Moderator

Re: motoraz03 ebay altezzas

Post by MikeUK »

Stuff from the US normaly takes quite a while, but normaly they send you an email notification that the payment has been recieved, or that the goods are on the way.
Have you mailed them for an update?
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

i ordered some here in the us and the altezzas 2 weeks to come in. so dont worry. have u recieved an email syain they got your payment? if not then u can worry.
94 mx3 gs (sold)
92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX(14.3 @ 99.08- almost completely stock)

Post by Guest »

I got an automated e-mail saying they got the payment and international shipping takes max 10 days, still recieved nothin.
Think I'm gonna go buy some 17" rims to pass the time. :2thumbsup: seriously!
alibath

Post by alibath »

rich get in touch with ebay and let them know what is going on and they will deal with it from ther
Pakfeifer new front bumper, Pakfeifer new rear bumper, Pakfeifer new side skirts, Pakfeifer new bonnet, Pakfeifer new rear spoiler , Pakfeifer rear clear lights, Lowered 60mm all round, 75bhp of Nitrous, Green induction kit,18 inch wolfrace chrome alloys , Twin exit exhaust, Full two tone leather interior, One off custom ice install, Mondena corsa steering wheel, sparco gear knob, richbrook gear handle, white dials, sparco red and silver pedals,
projectB10
Supporting Member

Post by projectB10 »

Rich

I live in New Zealand and purchased a set of Altezza's from him. I had no problems.

The goods arrived after about 20 days. They were well packaged for shipping and were exactly as described on Ebay.

I know the UK is a lot closer to the US but I would give it a few more days before I got to anxious.

Chris
Eunos Presso HI-XS, KLZE, KL47 IM+TB, MX6 LSD box OEM front s/bar, Outlaw IM+TB thermalbloks, lightened K801 fly, XTD Stage 3 clutch & cover balanced to f/wheel, mbolin tranny saver , short shifter, SRD shifter bushings- H&R Springs and Koni inserts, MSpeed engine mounts, SS brake and clutch lines, PRM CAI, Whiteline rear strut and swaybar, 7x17 Konig/Maxxim Fourteen rims, and stuff.

Post by Guest »

Finally got them today! (with an extra £25 customs charge)
Gonna put some resin around the lens tabs and then put them in.
BoOdOg
Supporting Member

Post by BoOdOg »

I delt with him on another item and my item took about 15 days to get to Canada

Return to “Appearance”