DO YOU WANT A KIT OR NOT?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
quinn_seipp

Re: DO YOU WANT A KIT OR NOT?

Post by quinn_seipp »

K guys heres what the deal it that mrprecidia has worked out with Fibertech(bodykit manufacturer). They will make us any four piece kit for $1000 canadian(amazing price). So what we have to do is decide on which style we want. The catch is that we need 10 people to buy it... or else they won't make it. :shrug:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
illicitQ

Post by illicitQ »

i dunno what kit we're talking about here.. i may consider.. i need some cash first
92 RS: BPT, evo front mount, custom 2.5 in IC pipes, apex-i SAFC- II, GReddy type-RS BOV, rear disc swap, GTX front strutbar, oem GS lower rear tie bar, Topspeed1 axle back exhaust, 15" TSW wrapped in yokohamas, power window swap. NOT INSTALLED: GReddy turbo timer and CS downpipe.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

hey guys here is a phat bumper if someone has skills with photshop please paste this on a mx if everone will agree with this bumper im in. the rest of the kit im sure will be phat as far as the rear bumper and sides are conserned. One more thing if it is 1000$ that means it about half US funds right so can you find out about shipping to US.
Image<p>[ March 24, 2003: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]</p>
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

we have to worry about getting ten people in to make the kit before we worry about shipping costs.
You can just call me the originator
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Well if we can all agree on that bumper count me in!!!!! I realy think we need to deside on a kit so we can get 10 people together. you can not get a groupbuy going on a phantom kit. people are not going to participate in this if they dont know what their are buying. We need to decide so we can get some progress with this<p>[ March 24, 2003: Message edited by: NEVER ENUFF CUSTOMS ]</p>
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

I am interested...But is it the Blitz kit or the on in this forum?
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

nobody is going to say if they are in or not if they don't know what kit you are trying to get them to build. i like the one posted above. everybody has different tastes so not everyone is going to agree. whoever is organizing this buy make a decision on a kit so that everyone else can get in/out on the deal.
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ryanlindenberg:
nobody is going to say if they are in or not if they don't know what kit you are trying to get them to build. i like the one posted above. everybody has different tastes so not everyone is going to agree. whoever is organizing this buy make a decision on a kit so that everyone else can get in/out on the deal.<hr></blockquote><p> That is what I have been tring to say. Mrprecidia is the one organizing this. I say he takes a vote, he said he only needs 10 people.I say being that he is the one that is doing this, and he has the connect he should decide what kit to put to gether and then see if he can get 10 people to go in on it. Hey precidia if you want help or want me to do it all together let me know I can get it going with no prob as long as it is beneficial for me. Let me know. Lets stop procrastinating and get this thing going.<p>[ March 24, 2003: Message edited by: NEVER ENUFF CUSTOMS ]</p>
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

its true. we should commit to anything that we dont know whAT it looks likes.<p>I'm in if its the BLitz Kit. ANYTHING ELSE...I';m out.
Justin Evans

Post by Justin Evans »

I'm definately interested, but like everyone else it depends on the designs and shipping is a major factor for me because it can almost double my cost.<p>Somebody start this thing!<p>[ March 25, 2003: Message edited by: Justin Evans ]</p>
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Yeah I am in if the kit looks sweet nothing gimmick like the rx-8 bumper on a mx-3 WTF. Lets get some pics going, still look around on the net see different bodykits and what not.
fictionaldaydream

That front bumper up there is sweet. Whats the vote count on that one.
fictionaldaydream

Also what about this rear bumper it is from the same evo series as the front above.<p>Image
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by fictionaldaydream:
Also what about this rear bumper it is from the same evo series as the front above.<p>Image<hr></blockquote><p> Yea that back bumper is HOT!! Im down for it. Now lets get side skirts and start production.<p>[ March 25, 2003: Message edited by: NEVER ENUFF CUSTOMS ]</p>
illicitQ

Post by illicitQ »

evo with the back bumper!! i like... if we get more than 10 people would that be cheaper??? lower price is always good right?
92 RS: BPT, evo front mount, custom 2.5 in IC pipes, apex-i SAFC- II, GReddy type-RS BOV, rear disc swap, GTX front strutbar, oem GS lower rear tie bar, Topspeed1 axle back exhaust, 15" TSW wrapped in yokohamas, power window swap. NOT INSTALLED: GReddy turbo timer and CS downpipe.

Return to “Appearance”