Erebuni Style 358 front bumper

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
nope-mx3

Erebuni Style 358 front bumper

Post by nope-mx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jaybayless:<BR><STRONG>Does anyone have any tips on putting the erebuni front bumper on? I have heard that the bumper reinforcement plate needs to be taken off but my parents will not allow me to take it off and drive my car. So if there are any mods I can do to the bumper and have it fit and look decent throw them my way. Thanks</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Is this true on this bumper?<BR>Are we talking about the supporting plastic "beam" behind the bumper?<BR>Wich is mounted with 3 nuts on both sides below the headlights?<P>If I remove this, won`t the car then be dangerous to drive?<P>Please answer back soon, as I have ordered this bumper, and need to cancel the order asap, if I cannot use it.<P>nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Erebuni Style 358 front bumper

Post by Custommx3 »

its basically the corksport MS bumper, you dont have to remove anything except the bumper itself.
nope-mx3

Re: Erebuni Style 358 front bumper

Post by nope-mx3 »

Ahh, thank you :)<P>your a life saver :)<BR>just lacking a cf hood, hehe.<BR>But, shipping to Norway is so extremely expensive.<BR>Talked to corksport about the ms style bumper, and it was about $350 by ship, in shipping expenses alone..<P>Maybe I should move...<P>Thanks for clearing this for me ;)<BR>Much appreciated<BR>nope-mx3<p>[ December 04, 2002: Message edited by: nope-mx3 ]
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::

Return to “Appearance”