19's on mx-3

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
nope-mx3

Re: 19's on mx-3

Post by nope-mx3 »

I believe that 215/40-18 should work just nicely.<P>Here in Norway, the mx3 is approved on 215/35-18 without any bodywork.<P>I would guess it might be possible to use 19`s if you find a rim with the correct offset. On a non lowered mx3 you got lot`s of wheelgap to play with :)<P>Only problem I can think of, is the rim touching the struts or something, but spacers might fix that.<P>anyways, if 19`s is possible, do post pics :)<BR>Must look wicked ;D<P>nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

19" are possible there is a company called aerospeed that makes a 19" wheel with offsets that fit honda toyota and mazda with no mods needed......ive seen and talked to the aerospeed reps.....
shorty

Post by shorty »

yeah the arospeed rims are 19 X 7 which i think could possibly fit my mx-3<BR> <A HREF="http://www.arospeed.com" TARGET=_blank>www.arospeed.com</A> <P>the aren't the nicest rims but to have 19's would be right sweet
well project BP is just starting
appe

Post by appe »

Here in sweden there is a corporate who bends up the area where the tire goes...very cheap and fast...only one risk is that the paint could go off...but seldom.
Angel
Dani

Post by Dani »

sappppp guyss<P>I got 18's on my 96 mx3 <BR>no custom work was actually necessary <BR>looks sick<P>but the rims are a lot of money

Return to “Appearance”