Need help finding right color for my car!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
bluefirert

Need help finding right color for my car!

Post by bluefirert »

guys, i wanna get my body work and a new paint job done, but i just can't decide on a color. here's where you come in: i want everybody who feels like it to send me a pic of your car! i'm especially considering silver, repainting it white, creek mica blue, and black. thanks guys! bluefirert@aol.com
precidian

Re: Need help finding right color for my car!

Post by precidian »

just take a look in the <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/registry/" TARGET=_blank>Universal MX-3 Owners Registry</A> and there you can do a search for different colour mx-3s.<P>cheers,
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

If you really wanna be different i would suggest the new dark-orange color that the 03 focuses come in
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Ever see the Blueish/Purple that Mercedes makes now? Thats a perfect color to go with any kind of body work you may have planned.
vuduben

Post by vuduben »

dude i think that our cars would look sick in a light charcoal, i think that i've seen audi's in that color<P>just my 2 cents
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Audi's are sweet in charcoal, but the RSX is the only other car I've seen with that color. It would be really nice to see a glossy MX-3 in that color with no exterior mods, all engine.
bluefirert

Post by bluefirert »

i have been deeply considering a light silver or gunmetal gray type of color... it just adds so much style and class to the car. i'm not saying that it doesn't have it with any other color, it's just a different type of car when it's silver. my friend had a 92 rs in a champagne color and i always loved it.
Balhirath

Post by Balhirath »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hy300:<BR><STRONG>Ever see the Blueish/Purple that Mercedes makes now? Thats a perfect color to go with any kind of body work you may have planned.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ford in Europe used that color on the Puma and it looks good :)
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

my opinion of the silver or grey option is that your rims have to be kick a-- or else they fade into the car too easily.. I've seen a lot of greyish cars and they look plain with OK mags, but sweet with kick a-- rims... your call... what about the midnight blue that the new Audi TT's come in.. I've only seen them on the lot in this colour so it must be a new one. Or, Burgundy is always a sweet colour - it's deep and shows off any accessories big tyme!

Return to “Appearance”