wrong engine?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mxmaz

Re: wrong engine?

Post by mxmaz »

Originally posted by mx-flow:
Check and compare using this site:

http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

That site is for klze identification. Mine is the kfze, and I found out it is the right engine. Thanks tho.
newflow

Post by newflow »

yes...My intention was that you discard the idea that you have a klze and work on the other posibilities in your list...

Great
Compact Gladiator

"Do not follow the path, instead; go where there is no path and leave a trail"

WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/NEWFLOW81
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

yes...My intention was that you discard the idea that you have a klze and work on the other posibilities in your list...

Great
Ummmmm. If you read the rest of the post, he never thought it was a KLZE. He had K8 heads with a KF block. He just wanted clarification if it was indeed a KF.
newflow

Post by newflow »

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummmmm. If you read the rest of the post, he never thought it was a KLZE. He had K8 heads with a KF block. He just wanted clarification if it was indeed a KF.

I got that right, sorry!. Probably I'm not making myself clear enough. He can use that website as a reference to compare engines and see that parts in his engines are going to be alike and diferent in the klze series as well. JUST AS A REFERENCE (a little knowledge won't kill know one)
Compact Gladiator

"Do not follow the path, instead; go where there is no path and leave a trail"

WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/NEWFLOW81

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”