ze ecu's where to get em?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
korban

ze ecu's where to get em?

Post by korban »

Hey all I am looking for a ze ecu, is there any compatible ones i can nab from a scrap yard here in canada? I called a-spec in toronto (as i live near there) but they dont have any. Does anyone know anyone near toronto that sells em ?
Thanks
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Re: ze ecu's where to get em?

Post by Nallboy »

You'll be hearing from Lazzyie soon. He sells them. You might be able to get them for a little cheaper elsewhere, but you can trust Lazzyie to get you exactly what you need.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
korban

Re: ze ecu's where to get em?

Post by korban »

yes i like a-spec as they dont play around when it comes to ordering the right parts, there prices are a little crazy sometimes but everything gets done right. they want 300 for an ecu , ive seen them as low as 150 , but hey I will pay 300!!!! i just want it right away :) cant really finish my swap without one. Most ppl do but they probably dont realize theve been shafted with a klde, the klze is really bad to run on the stock ecu, because the gas gets into the oil and starts wreking the rings. arg.. need one asap :) love to buy from a-spec if they get one today or tommorow :)

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”