V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Re: is this a real klze?

Post by Nallboy »

:werd:
:throwup:
exactly why I'll never refer anyone to them
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

this company should be put outta business or at least made to stop selling mazda engines.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

:werd:
I almost bought from them too! Luckily I didn't have the $$$$ at the time.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

Trust me you will have better results reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. The police will check it out but the Bureau will act much quicker and sterner than the Police ever could. The Bureau can shut them down in an instant and not have to go through court or any legal BS. That is what I would do and this is why they are a bigger threat than the police or RCMP.

Jeff
Shop 506-577-6708
cell 506-381-3503
email danny@jdracing.ca
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

O

M

F

G
!
!
!
!
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
korban

Post by korban »

interesting turn of events.. my mechanic has called them and tried to sort it out... this engine from hell is going back and they say there going to ship another one.. the wrong one was shipped... mmmmm... now keeping my fingers very tightly crossed
SIXPACK

Post by SIXPACK »

I wonder if they will try to sell that nasty engine to someone else and even claim it's a KLZE.. :dunno: maybe this topic should be sticky as a warning to others?
Black '92 GS - Pacesetter QuickShift w. SRD Extension rod Bushing + bronzoil - Top Speed Pro1 exhaust - Hotshot style headers - GTS coilovers - 18" ADR Sokudo gunmetal, f+r strutbar, floorbar & SRD crossmember
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

should be, yes very much
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

:shrug:

<small>[ April 29, 2004, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: curtklze ]</small>
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
mymx3smokesalot

Post by mymx3smokesalot »

hey korban let me know how it goes,i'm in the same boat as you with osaka they keep insisting what they sent me is a klze because it saids kl on the block.they say they'll send me a klze like on the website if i pay to ship the engine back that i have.i've reported them to the BBB and i'm waiting to hear from them and if they dont get results i'm going to see a lawyer,but the waiting is killing me.
korban

Post by korban »

yes i hear what your saying the guy kept saying the same thing to me too its a klze.. it has kl on the back ... there are 5 different engines in the kl series only 2 ze the rest de... after much arguing and swearing , he finally admitted to sending the wrong engine.. this is after of course telling me the engine on the skid now.. was not one he sent.. really f'd up eh? so far all i can say is there people are really dodgy if i get the engine i paid for ill be happy.. but now i even must spend nearly 200 sending this hunk o crap back..
mymx3smokesalot

Post by mymx3smokesalot »

well this is why i dont have my ze,because i dont want to pay to send the engine that i have back.its their mistake why should you have to pay to send it back? especially if they admitted they sent the wrong engine.with me they're still insisting i have a klze.i think everyone should boycott osaka not just here on mx3.com, but everyone.if anyone knows of anyone whos thinking of getting an engine from osaka i think you should advise them not to.
korban

Post by korban »

Did yours come with a ford valve cover too?
I dont think these ppl are stupid, i think there could be something seroulsy dirty going on here.
BATTOSAI

Post by BATTOSAI »

Hey guys I have also some kind of fraud stuff, I would help you eternally if you could help me or give me any suggestions. Here´s the story:

I purchased a set of ross pistons for my Kl engine, and when I received them I found that they were 87 mm and I wasn´t warned on this. Well, I could work this up because I could bore the cilinder to this spec, but the wrist pins are huge!! I talked to my machinist and told me that if we bore the pauter rods to this size they will be really thin. I wasn´t told either about the wrist pin diameter. So if it measures 87 and has that big wrist, do you think it´s still from a Kl engine?? I talked with the guy and he told me to buy other rods or sell the pistons, because he won´t refund me anything.
Do you think that the orgaitzations you mentioned above could do anything for me? I payed by Paypal by the way...

<small>[ May 03, 2004, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: BATTOSAI ]</small>
European Mx3 GsRT
korban

Post by korban »

well if you paid by paypal they cover up to 500 us now :) so you could most likley get the money back though paypal discpute resolution process :)

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”