Doing a ZE swap. Addicted to LSD.

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
ghandi1492

Re: Doing a ZE swap. Addicted to LSD.

Post by ghandi1492 »

Originally posted by curtklze:
Originally posted by Steeb:
http://www.probetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1701073418 this applies to g series trannies including the g25mr
They wont let me access the forums for some reason, can you cut and paste or something? I wanna see too!
you have to login to probetalk before u can view any of the posts..at least i do...

aj
'93 MX-3 SE-ZE 9lb findaza,CMIII,KL36,hi-flow cat, 2.5" exhaust piping....stolen sound system...broken center dash....and a big ol dent in the driver door where my wife backed up into it...but i still get 26+ mpg......
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Steeb,
First off, I'm not a newbie. I've been on this site for about a year or more now. Secondly, I did read up on the "freakin posts and links" and everywhere on Mx-3.com. I don't do alot of posting,but I do alot of reading on this site. I was just asking a few q's and was hoping to get some advice, especially on where to buy one from. So, does anyone besides the one who "sound[s] like a ***..." have any stories or help? I really would like to know how many of you have actually installed the LSD. Thanks, guys.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

like i said, mx-3.com is a great source of info but not the only so searching all over mx-3.com will only help you so much. good luck, this *** wont be helping you anymore. all the answers are in the links.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”