KLZE RUNNING STRONG

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
wkdmx3gsr

KLZE RUNNING STRONG

Post by wkdmx3gsr »

Finally got all vaccum leaks solved on the MS8 intake manifold. took it to the turnpike this weekend in hartford,ct. and pulled on my buddy's 2002 rsx type-s jaskon racing charger stock kit only puts 200hp at wheels and a 95 honda civic stripped with a JDM B18 type r under the hood. i was really pleased of the results and i dont have much upgrades done yet. KLZE swap, corksport ecu upgrade, unorthodox crank pulley, MS8 intake manifold, kyb gas struts, intrax lowering springs, cusco camber plates, exedy full face clutch, B&M short shifter, phantom grip lsd with upgraded springs, custom exhaust and green stuff open air intake. would like to find out what my dyno looks like. i'm going to the drag track in new york on the 3rd of october to see what i'm pulling in a 1/4 mile. need info on air fuel controller so i can add one on and after i get my car back from the paint shop it goes back into the shop to add atleast a 50shot of NOS. just to see what it will do. also need to get info on a JDM ecu i think it will run stronger and better with it from what i've heard.
1992 MAZDA MX-3 GSR 2.5LTR V-6
2005 SUBARU STI
2004 NISSAN ARMADA
http://www.cardomain.com/id/wkdmx3gsr
http://www.netuners.com
mightym0use5

Re: KLZE RUNNING STRONG

Post by mightym0use5 »

I almost got the same set-up as you, i am waiting for my manifold though. I was wondering if you are having any idle problems, and what is it set at? let me know - by the way nice job with the rsx and civic.
mightym0use5

Re: KLZE RUNNING STRONG

Post by mightym0use5 »

forgot to mention to look for lazzie on the board. he can get you an actual kl-ze ecu.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”