Where to buy KL 03 (de) I thoght i knew,.....

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
VizualXTC

Re: Where to buy KL 03 (de) I thoght i knew,.....

Post by VizualXTC »

KL03 is not JDM. The JDM version is the KLZE. The KL03 was found in US cars (I'm sure other countries also). The KL03 has 160HP, the KLZE has 200HP.<p>If you want the KLZE there are alot of places to buy from.
Corksport
Streetimports
Sun Engines
etc.<p>If you want a KL03 just go to a local junk yard and pick one up out of a Probe GT, MX-6, 626, or Millenia. Shouldn't cost you more than a couple hundred dollars.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

Antwan there is a place here in manassas, va called noyan engines that sells the 200hp ZE engines. Its about 2 hours from you but you'd save money of shipping if you could come pick it up yourself. Check em out.noyan
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I tried the junk yard route for a klde but the best prices I got was 1100 dollars!!! YEs, thats american dollars!!
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

if your willing to spend 999, u might as well buy a ze.
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

if you can find a shipping company, i can supply known running 03's for between 600-850 depending on condition...
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mx3man83:
I tried the junk yard route for a klde but the best prices I got was 1100 dollars!!! YEs, thats american dollars!!<hr></blockquote><p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 93mxrgs:
if you can find a shipping company, i can supply known running 03's for between 600-850
depending on condition...
<hr></blockquote><p>Some people are taking one up the rear on those deals. I got quoted $200 for a PGT engine that needed a minor rebuild. Wow!
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Post by Buff1110 »

iv been lookin at engine prices for a while now on the klde in nj, and iv tried about 6 or 8 different junk yards, each one wanted 800 and up for a motor with a minimum of 70k on it, for that much im gonna get a ze.
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

are you going for boost? since u dont wanta ze good luck finding a cheap one in yor area then

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”