Hotshots headers for ZE and fidenza flywheel

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Max

Hotshots headers for ZE and fidenza flywheel

Post by Max »

i was just wondering if anybody has the hotshot headers on ZE. And if there is any major modification that needs to be done to connect to the cat back.<P>Also there is a 9 lbs flywheel for the 2.5 v6 that seems to be very popular with the probe owners, does anybody have one on a 2.5 ZE MX-3 ? <P>Well i found these items on <A HREF="http://www.rr-racing.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.rr-racing.com/</A> ,let me know what you think, I think there some pretty good deals !
93mxrgs

Re: Hotshots headers for ZE and fidenza flywheel

Post by 93mxrgs »

you will have to modify the y pipe as it will be 2 long... im not quite sure how much as i have not done this yet... but i will know in the near future
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

All the flywheels are the same. Because they are essentially the same motor. You know what I mean.
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zoso124:<BR><STRONG>All the flywheels are the same. Because they are essentially the same motor. You know what I mean.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Actually i have no idea what you are talking about. Please explain
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

I have brospeed headers and a UR flywheel on my mx-3 <BR>the headers I didn't cut I just took out the cat and even if you want to cut them to put the cat in u could get it done at a local exhaust shop <BR>the flywheel lets your engine rev faster <BR>I would also make sure that your engine mounts are good <BR> a-- soon as I installed the nheaders i noticed way better highend power and the sound is really nice
Max

Post by Max »

Thanks smoking MX-3

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”