$850 KLZE

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
RodneyO

Re: $850 KLZE

Post by RodneyO »

Count me in, I need one A.S.A.P. I have the money ready just let me know.<P>Im in Utah.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nic Beique:<BR><STRONG>VizualXTC: I just emailed you saying that I was in but I'm just curious about the "Not a group buy". So once the price is guaranteed we just deal with the company and get it for $850usd? And does anyone know how you pay for stuff that expensive if you don't have a credit card? I have the cash no prob but I dunno if you can pay debit stuff if you aren't at the location. <P>Thanks [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>When I first spoke to my contact they said no group buy was needed, but then they changed their mind. I am still trying to get them to just let us deal with the 11 people we have so far, but he said he needs a few more days or so. I will definatly let everyone that has emailed me, and I will post any information, as soon as I get it.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

So far, the list I have is:<BR>Me,<BR>Maxine,<BR>Sonicxtacy02,<BR>dabudah,<BR>playa,<BR>Talon_66,<BR>Mr Mx-3,<BR>Nic Beique,<BR>Rodney0,<BR>and Zune mx3gs.<BR>I dunno if David Coleman is in or not.<BR>If there is anything wrong with my list, please correct me. If there are any others that want in, please post on here or email me. I will be collecting information (names, addresses, etc.) when I get the OK for the buy. Thanks for all the replies.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
dabudah

Post by dabudah »

I'm definitely down with this, just wondering what everyone else's status is... virtual... you around?
93 GS sitting in my parking lot, god bless blown engines
Sean4life6

Post by Sean4life6 »

Hold the phone I want in on this also. I am in need of one. Shipping to VA.<P><BR>Let me know Thanks
93 MX3 GSV6 that I am parting out<p>Sean
stuartpaterson2

Post by stuartpaterson2 »

Is shipping to the UK possible? or does anyone know if there is anybody in the UK that can source a KLZE? Any ideas anybody? Thanks.
nicolasbeique

Post by nicolasbeique »

I'm sure you can ship anything to anywhere with the right cash.<P> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>
nicolasbeique

Post by nicolasbeique »

Hey Vizual, do you have anymore info about the engines (like what cars they came from) and if their the ones with the bent throttle body necks so that they fit in the mx-3's. Do they come with ecus??? Do you have any ideas yet on when this thing is going to happen?(approximately) I really want to get this engine shipped before the 24th of July.<P>Thanks! :D
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nic Beique:<BR><STRONG>Hey Vizual, do you have anymore info about the engines (like what cars they came from) and if their the ones with the bent throttle body necks so that they fit in the mx-3's. Do they come with ecus??? Do you have any ideas yet on when this thing is going to happen?(approximately) I really want to get this engine shipped before the 24th of July.<P>Thanks! :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I am trying to get a hold of the guy. It's the engine only, and the engines are from the MX-6 and 626. The manifold needed is from the millenia, but then again, I believe the Street Imports engines also come from those cars.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

is this offer still available???<P>AJ
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG>So far, the list I have is:<BR>I dunno if David Coleman is in or not.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Not. Got one in my garage now...<BR> :D
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

I need a new motor so why not! count me in.
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

is this still going on????? need to know ASAP!!!!! <P>AJ
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

bump
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ghandi1981:<BR><STRONG>bump</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Why don't you email Ryan? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”