INTEGRA VS MX-3

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
acintegra

INTEGRA VS MX-3

Post by acintegra »

YO my boy has a stock 2001 integra and got a stock 1992 mx-3gs v6 manual. i think i could beat him in the long run but off the line he smokes me like he's not even tryen he was at least 50 feet ahead is there anything i can do to make my mx-3 acceletate fast besides going crazy with a turbo kit or nos im poor but still wanna beat that stupid integra <BR> Gladihavemymx-3<BR>starting to like it more and more every day i drive it <P> :eek: my eyes when he drive by
Jay
Q187

Re: INTEGRA VS MX-3

Post by Q187 »

Dude save up for a KL-ZE. You will absolutely smoke him.
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

i'll absolutly smoke him without one :).. assuming i hook up heh heh heh
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

Well thats a name to have on a MX-3 forum..... Do you even like your car?
Q187

Post by Q187 »

No offense, but maybe you're not very good at racing? The driver is just as important as the car. My mom has an Integra and it's a TAD bit faster than my MX. (that's only becaue mine is an Auto)
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

well i've smoked preludes and integras with my stock 1.8v6 with cold ram air intake and 2 1/4 stainless magnaflow race series exhaust. my car is lowered with ground control coilovers and p7000 on stock rims. back seats who needs em and the spare tire well i must be crazy but ill take the chance. i dont know why my 1.8v6 has lots of balls as i pulled away from a v8 jag the other day. I aint trying to pull legs here but i forgot to mention that i have no a/c does anyone have an answer?
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

no way in hell you pulled on a v8 jag....hes got twice your hp, and tourqe, even loosing all of what you said you did, I bet you lost a couple hundred pounds ( if that), and at 2-3hp every 100 pounds, its not like your turboed ;)...my two cents
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there

Post by Guest »

yeah man unless u have a swap u can't take a lude and no way in hell a jag [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

Trust me I ain't lying my body has a 99 prelude and he thinks i have the klze but i don't (not yet anyway) and i am a superrstarr driver stats are stats but have yall heard of a wednesday made engine compared to a friday made engine? my friend has a stock civic cx and it is faster than my other friends integra gs both very good drivers.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

I believe em,I've seen a chevy corsica race a car and even kept up,what a trip,haha
corona

Post by corona »

So you saying that an MX-3 with intake and exhaust can't take a 2000 prelude???. (I know intaka and exhaust not give you a lot, maybe 5 horses)My friend got a stock prelude and as soon as my car come out of the shop(apr 26) i'm going to race him. Hopefully I'll smoke him, his is auto, man and i have 5 speed. Anyways i think i have a chance. :)
"Its not how you stand beside your car, is how you race it"<BR> Ja-Rule
corona

Post by corona »

So you saying that an MX-3 with intake and exhaust can't take a 2000 prelude???. (I know intaka and exhaust not give you a lot, maybe 5 horses)My friend got a stock prelude and as soon as my car come out of the shop(apr 26) i'm going to race him. Hopefully I'll smoke him, his is auto, man and i have 5 speed. Anyways i think i have a chance. :)
"Its not how you stand beside your car, is how you race it"<BR> Ja-Rule
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Hmm...thread has 0 good content...you know what that means.... [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”