Any ur friend or family complan ur rear seat too small?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
greatunicon

Any ur friend or family complan ur rear seat too small?

Post by greatunicon »

after i brought my MX. every family and family complan my rear seat too small?<p>i know it is small. but i think it is OK~~~~~~~
anyone have same feeling?
a
Talon_66

Re: Any ur friend or family complan ur rear seat too small?

Post by Talon_66 »

is that in English? Work on what u gotta say next time. <p>Anyways yes I have had the same problem
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
cobey

Post by cobey »

Hey Talon_66,
your pretty rude man, not all of can be computer geek typers like you, some of us have a life other than comps and cars. Yeah thats right, i have heard about your loser ways. You should work on what to do with your life, instead of putting people down, in what is supposed to be a friend billboard.
1994 MX3 GS, full FxDesigns body kit with series III scoop, and the ram air hood (both pin on, i switch once a month). 2.5 litre J-spec V6, K&N custom air intake, NGK wiring, Jetspeed speed chip, neuspeed CPU, H&R springs, 19" Chrome rims, with yokoma rubber. Under Kit comming soon (hopefully) and possibilty of a competition quality stereo.
http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=34&t=000006
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

people grump but hey its my car and i never ride back there anyway, unless someone is driving me home from the bar and i wouldnt remeber anyway ;)
1993 White gs klze.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

It may sound rude and sellfish but i bought my car for me, im not a taxi, if so i would have bought a van. 99% of the time, its only me in the car. Unfortunately my back seat had been used a a junk holder for the last few weeks cause i;ve been way too busy to clean it out.<p>The back seats are rarely used. My mom didnt complain, but my sister did a but, but its not largely unconfortable. Its not confirtable for people over 6ft, but usable in emergencies or short trips<p>My sister calls them butt-grooves<p>i sat in the back seat of my friends mx-3 for an hour and a half, in the seat in front of my my friend has his seat all the way back cause he's 6ft 7", ihad my legs around the seat..my neck hurt a bit from keeping my head down to not hit my head on the hatch.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

its really comfortable compared to other cars i have had experience sitting in, 300ZX, prelude, civic coupe and hatchback, they were all disasterous,,,
but have you ever slept back there taking up the whole seat,,, :D :D
i did a trip back there from toronto to kingston,,, pretty comfy unless the driver decides to pump up the volume too much,,, :D
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

the talon/eclipse has the most cramped back seat I have experienced.
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
HRO

Post by HRO »

Yep, So I replaced them with amps! Plus I don't like driving anywhere with people in the back of my car...just me and a sexy girl in the front! ;)
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

i tried giving my 6ft 4in brother a ride home in the back of my MX one day. i popped the hatch and he held it up so he had some head room. my back seat now serves as a storage compartment, until i take it out.
MX-3 for Me

Post by MX-3 for Me »

I get it all of the time!! But its better that way, i dont have to drive a bunch of people around places... either the other people can drive or I will drive with one other person... its a superb excuse for not driving to clubs and stuff.. "My car has no back seat so... im out!"
haha, oh the many uses of my baby mx-3! :D
I usually crusie with me and my best girl friend anyway, so, its not a big deal to us!
Like someone said up there, im not a taxi driver, so whats the need for a big ol' back seat anyway?
unless... tee hee hee.... ;)
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

the rear of the mx3 is surprisingly roomy compared to other cars....a 95 eclipse...tight fit
a 93 rx7...VERY tight fit but a similar feeling to ours...my brother's hatchback in the rear, barely enough room to lay down in but a little roomy.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

ya my car usually never has more then 2 ppl in it, but once in a while i do fit a person in the back, and yes most of the time i do receive compalints about the low ceiling, but oh well wat can i do , im alwasy in the front and if they dont like it i guess they can walk or find another way of gettign there lol
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

first, yeah talons are brutal in the back<p>second, yeah i dont drive with people in the back, because i no longer have backseats, **** them, ever heard of the bus, and yeah to steve, just me and his g/f, jokes bro<p>
peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by airjordon_09:
**** them, ever heard of the bus, and yeah to steve, just me and his g/f, jokes bro<p>
peace
<hr></blockquote><p>haha ur a joker man, y i barely drive ppl in the back seat, cuz i consider the mx a two seater since the back seats are really small, so i jsut tell ppl that i have no space, i only give rides if it is really neccisary. and like Air_jordan said F*(K them,let them take the bus lol<p>[ February 07, 2003: Message edited by: polak_gino ]</p>
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”