Movie: The Grudge O_O

Off-Topic Discussions
Sam Baker

Movie: The Grudge O_O

Post by Sam Baker »

OMFG :eek: :eek:
who else thought that movie was F#*(in SCARY?!
i saw it in the daytime too! and i'm still screwed up.. hearin things, seein things.. and just plain paranoid! lol all i know is, there's no way in hell i'm goin to Japan anytime soon.. :eek:

<small>[ October 23, 2004, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: Sam Baker ]</small>
92 Autozam AZ3
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Re: Movie: The Grudge O_O

Post by babyblueMX3 »

haha...yeah I just saw it yesterday...spooky $hit..I was stressed out from the begging to the end...
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
ZEmadman

Post by ZEmadman »

i thought it was ok, kinda long. but throughout the movie people were laughing so it didnt seem as scary to me. like when the very first girl gets pulled up into the atic, the whole back of the theater (teenie boppers) started laughing ... :shrug: ....
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

lol.. yea there was a lotta laughing when i saw it too (like when the dude slips on the blood when he sees Yoko) but DAYAM those girls were freaky!! :eek: but the kid was just cool. haha meow meow :freak:
92 Autozam AZ3
mx_girl

Post by mx_girl »

just saw it last nite..at first, i was confused, cuz they kept switching back and fourth from past to present or w/e but then it all made sense to me..lol..i was really scared this morning tho when my cat jumped on me and started meeoow-ing haha.. :crying: im visiting my mother in the Phillipines next month and the plane always stops in tokyo first!..man im scurred..well not really..i just wont go into any creepy lookin houses :froggie_red:

Return to “Off-Topic”