Supporting Member

Fast & Furious 3 ( Redlined )

Post by GregoryChristian »

just found this while searching the web Look :eek:

<small>[ May 30, 2004, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: Gregory Christian ]</small>
David Witherow

Re: Fast & Furious 3 ( Redlined )

Post by David Witherow »

you know vin diesel is in toronto filmming a movie right now...if anyone sees him ask him..lol
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

i just hope they have more muscle cars this time no more gay jettas and turtle eclipses with pink del slows.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

what movie is he filming ?
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

i wanna see more skylines or imports like FTO's and Silvias :D :D and of COURSE i'm gonna go watch it.. whether or not vin deisel or paul walker is in it
92 Autozam AZ3
eore

Post by eore »

there shud b some major drifting in this next movie. they shud pull out some initial d stuff. that wud b cool. i'm not rillie expecting much from this movie tho cuz the second one wasn't all to good or the first for that fact. but we'll see how this one goes.
Damious

Post by Damious »

I liked the First 1, but the second 1 just felt like a Mitsu commercial... of course i will admit in the second 1, the first race... going up the bridge... 2 shots of Nitrous... :eek: ahh... good old skylines...

but going to see fast and the furious for anthing but eyecandy is like going to see ... actually i cant even think of a comparison... it just shouldn't be done. :shrug:

anyone ever seen that movie Torque? it came out a little while after F&F i think. it was on TV last night... omg... i never laughed so hard in all my life... so bad...

<small>[ June 01, 2004, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Trancelucent ]</small>
-Damian

***if u know of/have a mx-3 GS with a blown engine and live around me... let me know ;) ***
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

he is filming a movie called pacifier.....i have no clue what is about i was just hoping that i had a chance to work on it but no calls as of yet
bluebullet

Post by bluebullet »

they should throw in a mx-3 in there! ;)
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

loool...Mx-3 vs. Rx-7s and Twin turbo supras .....loool I'd go see it
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net
Damious

Post by Damious »

Originally posted by Kokiriwave:
loool...Mx-3 vs. Rx-7s and Twin turbo supras .....loool I'd go see it
in movies cars will stall and blow up for no reason... and Nitrous is flamible... an mx-3 beating RWD TT's seems fine... :2thumbsup:
-Damian

***if u know of/have a mx-3 GS with a blown engine and live around me... let me know ;) ***
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

you know they always doing a casting call for the "supporting cars" a buddy of mine went to one. 2 of his friends were picked for it, some kid in Import Tuner also had his car picked. they usually release the info on overboost.com, maybe some of the community in or around the casting site should make some noise. even tho we all know that the MX wont be the star attraction, it would be cool to see a few here and there.
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I would love for there to be an mx-3 in the third one. Big sleazy tach on the dash because the stock gauge can only go to 8000 rpm and it needs to go past that. Then it is converted to awd using the parts and engine from a 323 gtr. It should be the star of the movie!
The movie would be mostly based around the mx-3.. there will be a highway chase scene in there in which the mx gets away. Then later on in the movie when they meet up with Hallie berry or that chick who starred in dark angel or both of them, a 24 minute sex scene takes place over the hood of the mx-3, then inside, then on the engine then on the stereo in the trunk.. In fact lets just rename the movie to "The Fast and the Furious MX-3's unite" Or "The Fast and the Faster" I cant really think of one now but if someone else can think of one better you could be eligable for a prize.
Actually no you wont but try anyway.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Originally posted by Franko:
I would love for there to be an mx-3 in the third one, It should be the star of the movie!
The movie would be mostly based around the mx-3.. there will be a highway chase scene in there in which the mx gets away. Then later on in the movie when they meet up with Hallie berry or that chick who starred in dark angel or both of them, a 24 minute sex scene takes place over the hood of the mx-3, then inside, then on the engine then on the stereo in the trunk.. In fact lets just rename the movie to "The Fast and the Furious MX-3's unite"
Okay ,you can wakeup from your dream now ! :
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

Originally posted by Franko:
I would love for there to be an mx-3 in the third one. Big sleazy tach on the dash because the stock gauge can only go to 8000 rpm and it needs to go past that. Then it is converted to awd using the parts and engine from a 323 gtr. It should be the star of the movie!
The movie would be mostly based around the mx-3.. there will be a highway chase scene in there in which the mx gets away. Then later on in the movie when they meet up with Hallie berry or that chick who starred in dark angel or both of them, a 24 minute sex scene takes place over the hood of the mx-3, then inside, then on the engine then on the stereo in the trunk.. In fact lets just rename the movie to "The Fast and the Furious MX-3's unite" Or "The Fast and the Faster" I cant really think of one now but if someone else can think of one better you could be eligable for a prize.
Actually no you wont but try anyway.
best movie evar!
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy

Return to “Off-Topic”