Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently February 20 2020, 4:22 PM

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Separation of "Drag" and "Track" 

Post Separation of "Drag" and "Track"
Hey Jeff

I think there should be separate forums respectively for people who are interested in drag racing MX-3s and those who are interested in track days or autocrossing their MX-3s. I feel that a lot of posts are lost in the 1/4mi thread mix, or people just don't check the Thread itself because of the previously mentioned.

I believe that a devoted thread for Track/Autocross would better suit those who are interested, and spark the interest of those who are curious and looking for advice.

Plus, we all know both Time Trials and Autocrossing are a higher forum of racing on the Pyramid of Speed: http://www.nsxfiles.com/Pyramid_of_speed.htm

Heh. :lol:

Clemson Sports Car Club #72
MOCA tuned straight-neck KL-ZE '93 MX-3 GS : Updated: 03/05/06

July 05 2005, 2:05 PM
Profile WWW

93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy

July 05 2005, 2:26 PM

wow, that link was stupid

Case and point, Jeff. Excellent example of the negative attitude and why there is the need for the thread to be split.

July 05 2005, 5:05 PM
Profile WWW

papa roached wrote:

Case and point, Jeff. Excellent example of the negative attitude and why there is the need for the thread to be split.

not case and point, the link is stupid, i look at each form of racing as a different set of skills, not one being better than the other and to try and suggest that is pretty stupid in my mind and i know that page was meant to be a joke but it just wasnt funny

93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy

July 05 2005, 5:10 PM

RaverChankoMX3 wrote:
papa roached wrote:

...i know that page was meant to be a joke but it just wasnt funny

You're right. It was meant to be a joke. I didn't think you'd take it personally. You didn't have to reply, since you know, you realized it was a joke...unless it made you, you know, upset. :roll:

I know when I watch Dave Chappelle and he pokes fun at white people, I laugh. I don't write him about how stupid his jokes are. Unless his joke bothered me of course.

That's all I'm saying :lol:

So, case and point, Jeff. Be like Moses and split them!

July 05 2005, 5:49 PM
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]