MX-3.com
http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/

The Bickersons. Season 1
http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=81752
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Daninski [ July 01 2014, 6:37 PM ]
Post subject:  The Bickersons. Season 1

In an attempt to bring some kind of servility to this site from this day foreward all arguing, complaining and just general ragging out between members will be done here. For entertainment reasons please pull no punches and let the crap fly as it may.

Let the Bickering Commence :rant2:

Author:  SuperK [ July 01 2014, 7:17 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: The Bickersons. Season 1

http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/A_TROLL!.swf

Author:  Josh [ July 01 2014, 7:18 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: The Bickersons. Season 1

Dan? Do you LARP?

I feel you would be a great LARPer... Probably like a Wizard, or perhaps some Ruler of a far off land.

Oh the bickering.. Damn .. stupid .. thingamajig!.. Ouch! Sorry hit my knuckles on a bolt.









all in good fun :)

Author:  SuperK [ July 01 2014, 7:58 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: The Bickersons. Season 1

I think this thread is just an extension of Dan's ego. He wants to be the author of some new popular thread that he can state he created to "keep the peace" in his little kingdom. Well I have news for him. He's the one wearing the funny hat not the shiny crown. I'm wearing the shiny crown. because this is my cyber fiefdom. even though that's one gross misuse of the word in any of the contexts it's been used on this site. But we're gonna use it because it's offensive and I'm making fun of more than one person because that's how I roll. Soon this will be the land of trolls and it shall be called Nilbog.


I am sure if he had his way he'd convert this place to a den of subarus in no time.

Author:  Daninski [ July 01 2014, 8:34 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: The Bickersons. Season 1

Su$erK your verbal prestidigitation is as cerebrally entertaining as watching mold grow. In your case your rhetoric is at best lame. As for Nilbog the only goblin on this site is you and the only goblin your good at involves knobs. Please continue to bicker as you have been and if you smell something a little foul it's just me farting in your general direction. Post a pic of you and your shiny crown, it must go well with your Court Jester outfit. :mrgreen:

Author:  Josh [ July 03 2014, 7:36 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: The Bickersons. Season 1

Dan coming out of battle, looking majestic as ... well. majestic..

Image

Author:  Daninski [ July 04 2014, 8:43 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: The Bickersons. Season 1

[quote="Josh"]Dan coming out of battle, looking majestic as ... well. majestic../quote]

You ain't lion Josh. :lol:

Author:  SuperK [ July 06 2014, 9:51 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: The Bickersons. Season 1

Dan stated he's the one farting... so I would assume he's the fatty squatting.

I don't have my crown on but as you can see, I'm always smiling.


Image

Author:  Daninski [ July 06 2014, 6:58 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: The Bickersons. Season 1

SuperK wrote:
Dan stated he's the one farting... so I would assume he's the fatty squatting.

I don't have my crown on but as you can see, I'm always smiling.


Image


Well here you are and here's why you smile a lot. (second post down). :lol:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =130744163

I would like to say I never use that derogatory term but in this case it seems to apply.

Author:  SuperK [ July 06 2014, 8:42 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: The Bickersons. Season 1

you hurt my feelings...

Author:  Josh [ July 07 2014, 12:29 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: The Bickersons. Season 1

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Author:  SuperK [ July 07 2014, 12:59 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: The Bickersons. Season 1

Whyd you have to take things so far Dan? Seriously....

Author:  Daninski [ July 07 2014, 5:23 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: The Bickersons. Season 1

SuperK wrote:
Whyd you have to take things so far Dan? Seriously....


SuperK wrote:
you hurt my feelings...


SuperK wrote:
I think this thread is just an extension of Dan's ego. He wants to be the author of some new popular thread that he can state he created to "keep the peace" in his little kingdom. Well I have news for him. He's the one wearing the funny hat not the shiny crown. I'm wearing the shiny crown. because this is my cyber fiefdom. even though that's one gross misuse of the word in any of the contexts it's been used on this site. But we're gonna use it because it's offensive and I'm making fun of more than one person because that's how I roll. Soon this will be the land of trolls and it shall be called Nilbog.


I am sure if he had his way he'd convert this place to a den of subarus in no time.


Nuff said. :roll:

Author:  SuperK [ July 07 2014, 6:14 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: The Bickersons. Season 1

dang. You didn't go for the guilt trip. You're tough. Tough old man. Probably wrinkly too. Tough... old... and wrinkly... probably crabby too. Tough, wrinkly old crabby man. And possibly senile. Tough, wrinkly, old, crabby, senile man. You probably have the shakes. Tough wrinkly old crabby senile shaky man. Most likely you're having back problems. Tough wrinkly old crabby senile shaky hunchback man.

Author:  Daninski [ July 08 2014, 4:48 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: The Bickersons. Season 1

Mr K. This paragraph may sum things up a little but understanding the broader picture of your disorder may reveal further psychosis.
Quote: Bullying: A bully may project his/her own feelings of vulnerability onto the target(s) of the bullying activity. Despite the fact that a bully's typically denigrating activities are aimed at the bully's targets, the true source of such negativity is ultimately almost always found in the bully's own sense of personal insecurity and/ or vulnerability, unquote. I suggest you visit this page as a start with what could be a road of healing and self discovery. Quote is found here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
You are correct in your analogy that I may be tough but as for the rest I believe the above quote more accurately applies. Have a great week Kris and try to believe in yourself. :D

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/