Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 14 2019, 9:47 AM

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Mazdaspeed Mx-3 Carmats 
Forum Moderator

Total price is gonig to be 38 US dollars, plus shipping.

if your paying by credit card its gonna have to go through paypal.com its quick, panless, and safe.

Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

September 28 2005, 1:41 PM
Profile WWW

October 01 2005, 2:15 AM
Forum Moderator

k can i order now ? :P
Didn't you already order pattern #6? LOL, saw your post in the stale thread. LOL

October 02 2005, 12:08 AM
Profile YIM

So theyre going to be fronts and backmats in a shape nothing like OEM, white or silver grey lettering not decided yet, and allso not going to be able to get lettering on the backs......

Its probertly just me then, but if i could get front and rear mats in the real OEM shape with a nice lettering something like what youre talking about now on the fronts and then some lettering on the backmats like we asked about, then id be willing to pay the 200+$ for a set of mats...

Or was the set going to cost 750-1500$ didnt quite get your point there??

My point is, its SO DAYM HARD to get custom things for the MX, and if weere going to go custom on this, then why cheap out on it :roll:

1992 MX-3 V6 Z1 Arbet VIII 17 x 8" -35mm Proracing Springs on KYB Sports, Corksport Strutbars, Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Corksport SS Clutchline, Mazdaspeed Enginemounts & Front arm bushings, All SRD bushings in shifterlinkage and cross member, Pacesetter Shortshifter, KN Conefilter, Custom SS Exhaust, Stereo Oldschool Goodies Denon & Phoenix Gold, Boston Pro & Cerwin Vega and lots of other small goodies

October 02 2005, 11:00 AM

PeaCheZ wrote:
k can i order now ? :P
Didn't you already order pattern #6? LOL, saw your post in the stale thread. LOL

wutever i can get....my baby deserves the best :oops:

October 02 2005, 7:39 PM
Forum Moderator

We're not cheaping out, we're doing whats affordable. my company is doing me a favor by producing these, i dont want to push them to much as they can always say NO.

as for the cost, no one's gonna pay 200 dollars for a set of carmats thats out rageous. i can only do with what i have available to me.

Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

October 03 2005, 2:08 PM
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

ok guys, seems noone really reads what has been posted so this is getting a bit out of hand.

Heres what we're going to do.
A new post will be created.

Brians gonan post what hes is going to make, the style, color, everything.
If you want to buy them, buy them, if not, then do not ask for other than what he is going to make. He gets ONE run. Thats it, no more made.
they are NOT to be resold.

Sorry guys, you guys are saying what you want done, hes already stated what he can do. And I agree, if brian made $200 floormats, noone would buy them.

October 03 2005, 2:18 PM
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

ok guys, seems noone really reads what has been posted so this is getting a bit out of hand.

Heres what we're going to do.
A new post will be created.

Brians gonan post what hes is going to make, the style, color, everything.
If you want to buy them, buy them, if not, then do not ask for other than what he is going to make. He gets ONE run. Thats it, no more made.
they are NOT to be resold.

Sorry guys, you guys are saying what you want done, hes already stated what he can do. And I agree, if brian made $200 floormats, noone would buy them.

October 03 2005, 2:19 PM
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6