Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently February 21 2020, 1:35 AM

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Groupbuy forum as authorized only? 

Post Groupbuy forum as authorized only?
I don't see the need to make the groupbuy forum an authorized user forum only. This not only completely cuts off the possibility of people replying about the groupbuy with input, but also causes people to constantly post groupbuys in the suspension. appearance, and performance sections, which clutters up everything.<p>Why don't you just make it a normal forum, and require new groupbuys to have permission from the admin? I hate the fact I cna't reply to the CF hood groupbuy anymore. All my questions have to be privately asked and answered.

July 12 2003, 5:52 AM
Profile WWW

Post Re: Groupbuy forum as authorized only?
The administrator treats us all like babies. Unfortunately, it's been like this since day one. Sorry, I had to vent...but it's all true. My previous account 'zytariuk' remained banned simply because I emailed members that were interested in Marshmallows front lip soiler telling em' that i could save them over 30% if they were willing to wait a couple more weeks and that he didn't like how i handled the GTR Spoiler group buy since day one. It's funny though, cause i managed to fill it up within 2-3 days (one of the fastest group buys ever). <p>I've still got a couple suprises for grumpy old Jeff though :p . I guess i'll be creating another account after he reads this lol. I was goning to give a generous donation to mx-3.com, until i came home one night only to find out that i was banned. If this site every goes down, i'll pick it up within days and run it how a real forum should be run. I've got this entire site backed up on an external hard drive :0 (excluding the forum). Again, im really sorry....but i had to share my story.<p>[ July 12, 2003: Message edited by: Quick Sliver ]</p>

July 12 2003, 6:09 AM
Profile ICQ WWW

Well said Jeff

94 Corvette Torch Red RS---SOLD :(

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=307456

July 20 2003, 2:22 AM

exactly. idno how many people zyratiuk recruited against me and the other generous moderators, but there were a few people who were interested in the lip who asked me why the shipping was so expensive. because of that, there are only 4 interested buyers and im not so sure if they're interested anymore. im just still waiting for more interested people to get in on this buy. and to think this all started just because i got the group buy before zyratiuk who also mouthed me off when i tried to be more mature about this.

July 20 2003, 4:23 AM
Profile WWW

...i can't belive this is still going on.<p>
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>"You also, used a newly created address that was very similar to Marshmallow15's to send your e-mail to those people making it look like you were him, and telling them that shipping would be much more then it actually as."<hr></blockquote>
This is NOT true. I have just 3 email accounts, zytariuk@rogers.com zytariuk@hotmail.com and mx-3@rogers.com. Both zytariuk accounts were created before I had my mx-3. mx-3@rogers.com was created because I needed a new email since my zytariuk account was banned. This by no means, resembles marshmallows email.<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Why didn't you just ask Marshmallow15 if you could work with him to allow everyone to gain and get the lip spoiler for cheaper. Think about it before you reply with another quick smart *** remark.<hr></blockquote>
This is an easy one. Here the email marshmallow sent me regarding this...<p>SENT JUNE 25th
well then until i get things cleared up from topmix, i will not be in agreement with you or let you do a groupbuy for the same product UNLESS i can't do it myself. i will keep you posted with updates. sorry for the inconvinience.<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>[b]Where do you get off saying that I told you I didn't like how you handled the GTR spoiler GB from day one?? I beleive I told you directly that I was impressed with how your GTR spoiler group buy was being handled. If not here it is again...<hr></blockquote>[/b]
I was probably flying off the handle when you said that and didn't read it in full. If so, im sorry. Check you're ICQ history...<p>
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>I agree your GTR spoiler GB did go very smoothly, and was filled fast. I was impressed with how you handled it and never saw you as a problem on the forums. You never disclosed to me though where you were getting your product from, (besides TopMix). I asked who your contact was, and his contact information. All I got was "Joe Smith".<hr></blockquote>
Yep. You asked 'who' my contact was. As fake as it sounds, his name is Joe Smith.<p>
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>"Hey, why don't you ust start a forum for yourself right now?"<hr></blockquote>
It's funny that you should mention this.<p>Oh and im not on mx-3.com to conduct myself in a professional manner and make sure my 'business ethics' are up to spec. I say **** how it is using real life 'outside of work' language. I have to do enough kissing *** at my place of work, and you're a s s is not (and never will be) one of em'<p>[ July 20, 2003: Message edited by: Quick Sliver ]</p>

July 20 2003, 2:47 PM
Profile ICQ WWW

funny you should mention that email, since that's what i replied when i tried to be partners with you in the first place, and you just mouthed me off as well. i have the emails saved on the other pc to prove it. anyone's welcome to see it if they want to be the judge.

July 20 2003, 4:42 PM
Profile WWW

Damn right i mouthed you off, and id' gladly do it all over.<p>[ July 21, 2003: Message edited by: Quick Sliver ]</p>

July 21 2003, 5:08 AM
Profile ICQ WWW
Site Administrator

This board is not an AOL chatroom. This is atool to HELP others not to come force an unwanted opinion or to cause issues with other members. <p>Just a note, if you dont like the way this board is run, then dont post here. Noone wants a board troll, nor did any one ask anyone to join. This board has been up for almost 3 years now. The only complaints we get are aganst those who cause issues. You in peticular on many occasions.

July 21 2003, 10:23 AM
Profile WWW

I can't believe the "Rules" are in question here again. The rules are in place here to make things easy, friendly, and convenient. The rules are there because there are too many whiny little punks running around thinking they are kings. If you don't like it, leave, otherwise obey the rules and you won't be bothered. If you think this forum has rules, you should join miataforum.net, you wouldn't last a day. <p>Jeff and the other moderators do a stand up job with this forum, too bad some people spoil it for others. I left this forum for quite a few months due to the poor comments and behavior of others, this was with rules in place. Things have improved greatly since then.

chris.malden@sasktel.sk.ca
B6T Swap Info |IHI Turbo Sources

July 21 2003, 11:40 AM

exactly how is jeff gonna let other people make money on the site he pays for out of his own pocket?? if u reallyt want to all u gotta do is ask and hes a nice guy im sure if u r ligit then ull be fine i see no prob with how this bb is setup i actually have to give u guys props for it<p>
cody

August 01 2003, 1:54 AM

The way i see it, and personally dont give a **** what any of you ****ers think of me for saying this, IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS BOARD, THE F*UCK OFF!! seriously, do you think your cool or tough because you can mouth someone off over the internet, im not just saying this to steve, but to everyone<p>and to tell you the truth, at first i didnt give a **** for this site, i thought it was stupid that we couldnt say what we wanted, but now thinking about it, whats the point? if i want to swear, the i will do it else where, but if you dont like how this is run, then **** off<p>im not saying im the nicest person on here because a lot know me and marsh had a little misunderstanding, but this is ****ing retarded, come on here, post if you want, buy something, sell something, follow the ****ing rules or get the **** out of here<p>peace

gti_driven@hotmail.com

August 03 2003, 7:52 PM
Profile WWW

yea its just so stupid that people need to make themselves feel better by mouthing or insulting other people, when its just plain childish.. i mean me and airjordon resolved the problem through pms and email, but other people on the board don't like confrontation (again i dont mean steve or anyone else i had problems with).

August 03 2003, 8:02 PM
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]