Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently February 21 2020, 2:00 AM

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 IMO seperate FI forums would be better 

Post IMO seperate FI forums would be better
I am sure this has come up before, although I did not turn up anything by doing a quick search. I feel that it would be better to have a separtate forum for the 4 cyl and V6 forced induction guys.<p>I have been researching FI recently and it is hard to tell a lot of the time if someone it talking about the 4 or the 6 until you start going through the whole post. Most people give there post an uninformative Subject line, making it even more difficult. It is also difficult because some things ie: higher rate fuel pumps(i think) are the same for both while others are not. Putting them in one forum just compounds the confusion.<p>Also, I think this would make searching past posts easier. I just was reading the posts that said they wanted less forums. I disagree, I think it is easier to find what you are looking for with more specific categories. It would also help if there was a better search function. ie: being able to search more than one forum at a time instead of only one or all. I do realize it is easy to go back and search different forums, but this takes more time, and searching is already slow in some cases.<p>Again this is just my opinion, so what do others think?

May 01 2003, 2:08 AM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]