Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 06 2019, 9:29 PM

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Business eye 

Post Business eye
Hello and let me get started that i am in need of some foreign partner in order to become very stable in my wallet ... if you get my drift ...
Portugal is a country that as very bad police force, very bad drivers, and a very very bad politics mannagement .
In the year 1998, the biggest bridge in Europe was built here in Lisbon, and after that the 3 lane 11 mile straight as become the biggest problem to the local police because every kid with a car was triyng street racing for the first time .
Since then in almost every Tuning exposition, there is a dragracing similar event with 400m dash. The problem is that there are no real Drag Strip in Portugal. Come to think of it, there isnt any in Spain, and any in France.
Maybe it would be awesome if some foreign company would get their hands in a drag strip here , because not only the street racing fashion is well growing here, Portugal was allways a hollyday destination, and Europeans would be here on their car's to fill up the drag strip everynight.

Spread the word around your home country's, maybe some rich guy can make a few more bucks and get suntan while it :)

"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."

April 15 2007, 8:10 AM

LOL, drag strips might not solve the problem. There are plenty of local strips around here, but most are too scared to Really track their car. Street racing is still profound. When I get revved on I usually try and talk to the guy about "really" racing his car with our racing club. However, I usually get the "well I don't think my car would do well". Funny, I track my car and you just wanted to race it. If you think you will do well on the street against me what makes a track different...
Good thought, just not sure it would help much.

ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

April 15 2007, 11:29 AM

Pat but my topic is not to help the police force and get rid of street racing.
Is that since we have so much street racing, if it was affordable, they would fill the drag strip allday long :wink:

"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."

April 15 2007, 5:46 PM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]