Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 29 2020, 10:20 AM

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 [FS] NGK RC-ZE25 Plug lead / spark plug wire sets 
Supporting Member

Post [FS] NGK RC-ZE25 Plug lead / spark plug wire sets
I purchased a NGK RC-ZE25 Plug lead set for a Mazda MX-3 V6 from a local (home town) Mazda dealer for NZ$25 (about $20 Canadian).

He asked how many sets I wanted (I have 4 x Eunos Presso currently in various spec and have purchased NGK sets off him in the past for the KL-ZE engine)!!!

He tells me he has 20 sets sitting on his parts store shelves and that they are a very slow moving item and he is looking to quit them. I bought mine through a NZ online auction site that he is using to quit old stock. The price I paid is very low and he is prepared to let them all go at that price.

I told him that one set was all I needed but later thought of you guys

I did a quick search of Canadian online parts suppliers and these sets seem to sell at around $130 Canadian?

Anyone interested?

Chris

Eunos Presso HI-XS Special Edition, KLZE, KL47 IM+TB, MX6 LSD box OEM front s/bar, Outlaw IM+TB thermalbloks, lightened K801 fly, XTD Stage 3 clutch & cover balanced to f/wheel, mbolin tranny saver , walbro 255,short shifter, SRD shifter bushings- H&R Springs and Koni inserts, MSpeed engine mounts, SS brake and clutch lines, PRM CAI,Whiteline rear strut and swaybar, 7x17 Konig/Maxxim Fourteen rims, and stuff.

November 17 2011, 12:09 AM

Post Re: Anybody interested - supply of NGK RC-ZE25 Plug lead Set
wow good deal. wish you posted this a couple weeks ago. i just spend $100 on a set :crying:

November 17 2011, 12:48 AM
Supporting Member

Not a bad price!

'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL, 67mm TB, MegaSquirt, Coilpacks, 5 lugs, Speed6 brakes, FD wheels, wiretuck, progressive coilovers, shorty headers w/ custom collector, AEM WB, 2.5" straight, Borla XS
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

November 17 2011, 1:15 AM

I'm interested, I might even take 2 sets.

Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

November 17 2011, 1:27 AM
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Yes. :lol:

November 17 2011, 5:01 AM

Thats a good deal.

How much would shipping be?

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click

November 17 2011, 5:33 AM
Profile WWW
Supporting Member

Two sets for me please :D and I'll throw in a marmite (vegamite) sandwich.

I just did a quick calculation on NZ postal rates and for 2 at a package size of 300X150X140 mm and a weight of 1kg it would be about $25 to ship here, not including any taxes (and we all send those in don't we). This shipping is through the NZ postal service.

92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

November 17 2011, 4:19 PM
Supporting Member

Daninski wrote:
Two sets for me please :D and I'll throw in a marmite (vegamite) sandwich.

LOL very good Ski ...you have been doing your homework .....well sort of ..the correct spelling is vegemite...aye!!! Just dont get us mixed up with our Aussie cousins, who have a preference for Marmite
Daninski wrote:
I just did a quick calculation on NZ postal rates and for 2 at a package size of 300X150X140 mm and a weight of 1kg it would be about $25 to ship here, not including any taxes (and we all send those in don't we). This shipping is through the NZ postal service.

Thanks for that...I havent checked out the postal rates. We operate a GST (goods and service tax regime here which is applied at 15%). The $25NZ price included GST. I am not GST registered so there is no way I can avoid paying GST.

Eunos Presso HI-XS Special Edition, KLZE, KL47 IM+TB, MX6 LSD box OEM front s/bar, Outlaw IM+TB thermalbloks, lightened K801 fly, XTD Stage 3 clutch & cover balanced to f/wheel, mbolin tranny saver , walbro 255,short shifter, SRD shifter bushings- H&R Springs and Koni inserts, MSpeed engine mounts, SS brake and clutch lines, PRM CAI,Whiteline rear strut and swaybar, 7x17 Konig/Maxxim Fourteen rims, and stuff.

November 18 2011, 3:51 AM

i'd be in for a set as well, would like to know exactly how much this stuff will be though

November 21 2011, 3:02 AM
Supporting Member

I went ahead and purchased part of the dealers stock, ie 15 Plug Lead sets. The parts guy at the dealership tells me that $NZ25 cost per set is their cost price. He had a total of 28 sets in stock.

One of the plug lead boxes is still in my car. I took it to the local Post Office for a postage quote. The box weighs just under 1kg and I was quoted $NZ27 and some change for Air Mail delivery to Canada (up to 14 days). I asked after a track and trace postage price and was quoted $NZ75 so I scratched that idea.

I will PM those who registered an interest and sort out a payment arrangement. I have a PayPal account so plan to use that.

Chris

November 22 2011, 3:33 AM
Supporting Member

Evo_Spec wrote:
i'd be in for a set as well, would like to know exactly how much this stuff will be though

I am looking to pass them on at cost. At least until the novelty wears off!!!!

The numbers stack up like this;

1 x Plug lead set $NZ25
Postage Air Mail $NZ28 (in round terms)
Packaging and PayPal commission ..say $NZ7

My calculation of the cost (in Canadian $) using an online currency calculator at todays exchange rates is that the all up cost would be about $CAN47 all up delivered.

November 22 2011, 3:43 AM

sounds like a deal, if you could send me a pm with your info and stuff i'll send you the money =D
i'm sure the community feels the same way but thanks a lot for doing this and passing the savings onto us!

November 22 2011, 3:59 AM

How much shipped to Spokane, WA 99208?

Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

November 22 2011, 8:47 PM
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Supporting Member

mitmaks wrote:
How much shipped to Spokane, WA 99208?

http://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/rate-finder/sending-internationally/parcels/options?dest_country=US&weight=1&weight_unit=kg&dim_unit=cm&dim_type=parcel&value=25&dim1=25&dim2=16&dim3=7
$NZ27.50 by Air Mail for one package weighing 1kg measuring 250mmx160mmx70mm

Chris

November 23 2011, 2:22 AM
Supporting Member

TTT

Anybody interested??

projectB10 wrote:
I went ahead and purchased part of the dealers stock, ie 15 Plug Lead sets. The parts guy at the dealership tells me that $NZ25 cost per set is their cost price. He had a total of 28 sets in stock.

[Image

One of the plug lead boxes is still in my car. I took it to the local Post Office for a postage quote. The box weighs just under 1kg and I was quoted $NZ27 and some change for Air Mail delivery to Canada (up to 14 days). ....

Chris

December 17 2011, 9:02 PM
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next