Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 17 2014, 5:31 AM

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 [GB] Black face reverse glow gauges & HVAC panel 

Post [GB] Black face reverse glow gauges & HVAC panel
i've always loved the night time look of reverse glow gauges but can't stand the white face. IMO it's ugly and it clashes with our black dashes. i've contacted speedhut and asked them if they can make gauges like these:

the top is the original white face gauge, which i don't like. the middle is the night view, which would be exactly the same. the bottom is what i'd like to have custom made.. I inverted the top image to give a ROUGH idea of what it would look like. font would be white, not yellow, and the red would not be inverted. I will post up an exact one when we move forward with speedhut.

here are the details: speedhut is willing to do this, but there are no one off's. everyone gets EXACTLY the same thing. this will be in MPH on the outer ring and KM/H on the inner ring. it cannot be changed. there is no inverter, which means the colors cannot be changed. the red line will be at 7k.

we need 15 ppl. if everyone puts in half of a NONREFUNDABLE deposit, i will front the rest and collect once the gauges are actually in my hands. this means if you pay and want to back out, it's YOUR responsibility to sell your slot to someone else or forfeit the deposit.

there will also be a reverse glow HVAC panel, but again in the black scheme to match these guages. essentially the day look will be just like OEM, and the night look will be reverse glow. This is for the pre 94 style slider controls.

The package price for both is $135, which includes shipping and donation to MX-3.com. If you want to purchase one or the other, please PM me and we can probably work it out.

half the deposit is due up front. if you want to pay the whole amount, that's great, i'll take it, but not neccessary. i am offering this to mitigate the risks that have come with a few of our group buys as of late.

the following people have expressed interest:

1) ME!
2) mooneggs
3) jrors
4) hotsiit
5) Darkrider2k3
6) DJPRO
7) neli_nael (?)
8) Rob1xr
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

let me know if you'd like to be added or taken off this list. if we get 12 confirmed people on the list, i will move ahead on this and start collecting deposits.

post here, which i am monitoring:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=66542&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

or PM me.

thanks guys!!

September 23 2008, 3:14 PM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]